- We help companies to formulate their core competence and to develop their own unique narrative.
- We enrich brand strategies with insights gleaned from cultural and economic data.
- We explore new markets and target audiences.
- We evaluate and design brand architectures.
- We define and refine corporate cultures and values.
- We turn employees and customers into brand ambassadors.
- We reconcile innovation projects with the heritage of a brand.
- We design brand identities that nobody can imitate.
- We write brand manifestos that will outlast more than one marketing manager.
- We investigate the strategic potential of artificial intelligence and other technological developments.
- We guard the red thread in everything a brand says and does.
Fauconnier+Selfslagh is not merely the sum of two individuals. We collaborate closely and intensively with the stakeholders inside organisations. And we seek out strategic partnerships with external experts: creatives, strategists, analysts and technologists.
Our collaborations are light, temporary and flexible. It’s a matter of efficiency, indeed. The days of having to sign your name below overbearing and everlasting contracts are over.
And to be clear: we don’t compete with advertising agencies or other consultants. We believe in combining our strengths.